Project Description

CupCycling™

CupCycling™ by James Cropper is the world’s first recycling process dedicated to upcycling take-away cups.

120 million Coffee Cups Recycled

2.5 billion cups are thrown away each year in the UK, the polyethylene coating of coffee cups means that they are only recyclable through specialist facilities.

James Cropper’s CupCycling™ facility removes the plastic lining during the process meaning that 95% of the cup waste can be converted back in to paper and the remaining 5% of plastic is used for energy recovery in the production of recycled paper.

How it works

Order Now

Applications

  • Packaging
  • Publishing
  • Letterpress
  • Stationary
  • Greeting cards
  • Corporate communication
  • Arts and crafts

Product Gallery