High-quality, versatile nonwovens: the practical alternative to textiles and other materials for high-performance applications such as production labels in the steel-manufacturing industry.
Cuturon® nonwovens are produced from pulps and synthetic fibres using the wet-laid process, and then impregnated.
- Textile feel
- Good printability
- High strengths
- Air and moisture permeable
- High level of temperature resistance
- Water resistant
- Resistant to many chemicals and solvents
- Resistant to washing and dry-cleaning (Cuturon® soft)
- Extremely high edge tear strength (Cuturon® X-treme)
- Suitable for direct food contact (Cuturon® 34 g/m2, 47 g/m2)
…and more :
- Safe in contact with food:
Cuturon® (34 g/m2, 47 g/m2) is approved for direct food contact. We will be pleased to provide you with the relevant ISEGA certificates on request. Cuturon® soft meets the requirements of the Oeko-Tex product classes II-IV.
- Ageing and UV-resistance:
Based on its structure, Cuturon® can be assumed to be resistant to ageing in accordance with DIN 6738. Testing has not yet been carried out.
- Disposal and compostability:
Depending on the grade, Cuturon® is partially biodegradable. Cuturon® decomposes when biologically treated. The synthetic elements do not disintegrate, however, so that no marketable compost is produced. Cuturon® grades are also available with an FSC label on request.